Dalia Split Murukku
- Rice flour – 4 cup
- Dalia Split - 1cup
- cumin seeds - 1/2tspn
- White sesame seeds – 1/2tspn
- Red chilli powder – 1tbspn
- Butter – 1tbspn
- Oil - to fry
- Salt – to taste
- grind dalia split as a fine powder.
- Heat the butter.
- Now mix rice flour, dalia split flour, cumin seeds, sesame seeds,red chilli powder,heated butter and little water and make a t dough.
- (Make sure it has the right consistency to pass through the murukku presser) With the help of a murukku presser/mould, fry it in a deep pan of heated oil, until they are golden brown in colour.
- Drain them in a paper towel to remove excess oil, let them cool.
- Store in an air tight container.